Welcome to MIDEO Health
A Video Advance Care Planning Solution Proven To Work.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
For The Healthy Individual
For Individuals with Multiple Medical Problems or Ages 60 & Above
- Includes a guided process and detailed healthcare evaluation with a Board Certified Physician to create your safety statement
- 2 Copies of the Identification Cards.
VIP HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE ADVOCATE
For Individuals (e.g.: those with cancer) Who Require Navigation Through the Complex Medical System Who Have Specific Goals to Be Achieved
As of January 1, 2016 Medicare has now approved billing codes that allow you to receive Advance Care Planning Education & Counseling. This is what has been commonly called End of Life planning or counseling. We at the Institute on HealthCare Directives do not consider this End of Life Planning.
No One Provides Advance Care Planning Like We Do!
The Institute on HealthCare Directives Medical Practice puts patient safety FIRST!
What makes MIDEO unique?
- Medical Evaluations. It is critical to take patient health history into account when determining what treatments should or should not be included in advance healthcare directives.
2. Advance Care Planning for Emergencies. Other practices focus only on end-of-life care, neglecting to create advance directives for injury or accident situations, which can happen at any stage of life! Many patients are not educated about this vital component, placing them at higher risk resulting in over- or under-treatment
3. and MIDEO, which stands for My Informed Decision on vidEO. This is a video-based advance directive and official physician’s order. This state-of-the-art digital documentation travels in a patient’s purse or wallet. A smartphone is used to access the clearly communicated, medically-scripted wishes of the patient directly to the emergency healthcare staff!
If You Love Your Family & Friends You Will Be Sure They Have MIDEO®.
Appointments in-person or via telemedicine!
We schedule in-person appointments for patients in our immediate service area. For all others, we offer convenient in-home house calls using a secure telemedicine video platform.
To schedule an appointment, call 1-844-MIDEO-4-U or complete the form below.
MIDEO is the only video advance directive that is packaged in a usable format for medical providers and makes sure wishes are clear to the intended audience which is the clinician. MIDEO also makes sure a patient’s wishes are truly informed and that the patient understands their choices.
Thaddeus Pope JD, PhD
Director, Health Law Institute at Mitchell Hamline School of Law
“I am personally relieved that I was lucky enough to work with Dr. Mirarchi to create a MIDEO card for me. He helped me think things through in a way that broadened my perspective.”
Wendy Lee Forman, Ph.D.
“As a former Hospital CEO of a Trauma Center, I have seen first hand the medical errors that occur. There is no question you need a better answer to prevent errors for those with living wills. There is no question that MIDEO is that answer. I got MIDEO so that I can make my own decisions for me.”
V. James Fiorenzo – Resides in Bonita Springs Florida
Former Hospital CEO
“I snow bird in Florida. Doctors and Hospitals here do not know us. We got MIDEO to protect ourselves and our family.”
Donald Damon – New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Retired Bank Executive
Fill Out The HIPAA Protected Form Below To Make An Appointment